E-Commerce Partnership and Engagement (Based in Head Office Jakarta)
Ditutup 28 Feb 2021
Key responsibilities are:
- Maintaining relationships and develop marketing strategies with all e-commerce partners to generate awareness and revenue from online sale.
- Provide report and analysis of all online marketing activities/program.
- Do research to provide initiatives in improving e-commerce performances by bench-marking with other company in the e-commerce platform.
- Ensure each e-commerce product display is attractive and informative.
- Melapor Kepada
- Commercial Manager
- Persyaratan & Kualifikasi
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Has professional working experience of minimum 2 years in marketing with consumer goods / dairy / cosmetics & personal care / pharmacy OTC industry. (Experience in online marketing activities is a plus point).
- Good analytical and logical thinking skill. Attention to details is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa (English is a plus point).
- Good copywriting, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of market/customer needs with good market analytics skills.
- A fast learner, highly motivated, creative, and up to date with market trends.
- Good collaboration and interdependent partnership.
Successful candidate will be offered with competitive compensation and benefits.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.